Faith in Indiana began in Indianapolis. When we launched in 2012, we were the Indianapolis Congregation Action Network, or IndyCAN. Today, Faith in Indianapolis is just one of six chapters, but it remains our flagship project.
Working together, we have improved daily life for working families in Indianapolis in several ways:
- We expanded public transit.
- We overhauled the criminal justice system.
- We inaugurated Gun Violence Intervention.
- We won a mandate to end money bail.
- We protected Immigrants and others targeted by hate.
1100 W 42nd St, Suite 350
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Focus: Marion County, LIVE FREE
317-476-3552 – mobile